View Single Post
Old 22-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
Kelbert
Forum hobbit

Default Spy Vs Dance Revolution Vs Spy

Quote:

Spy vs Spy, Dance Revolution, Team Fortress 2

Sometimes i like to get out the old dance mat close the curtains and angle the lampshade so it is like i am on stage and dancing (well moving my legs cos if i use my arms i knock things over sometimes and they can break) for a hot girl that is turned on by watching me play dance revolution.

there are some classic tunes that i like to bang out sometimes but i prefer to play traditional scottish folk music and sword dance the steps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTPj93TttZs

but on that particular track i can never get the highest score compared to my friends because i always try to pull off some seriously sick moves while they just step about like they are dancing hardstyle shuffle which everyone knows is for poofs.

anyway i was just thinking about what initials to put in when i totally pwnd everyone and got highscore for being the best dancer out of me and my mate phil cos i usually do ASS but i thought i could do KKK but thats racist and if i was called Kelbert Isa Dude then i coulda put KID but thats a bit lame so i stuck with ASS.
but then suddenly the power ran out and i was very upset and my bottom lip wobbled a bit but it was ok cos my mate phil says to me, "don't be upset mate you should be proud cos they were some killer sick sweet moves you just did on dance revolution and i'm not even joking" and that made me feel better even tho i had never gotten number 1 score on that track before.

because i am paranoid, i thought it is a big conspiracy to make me change the initials that i use to enter when i get on the scoreboard cos some people don't LOL or ROFL or even PMSL as much as i do about it.
hey that is a good idea - i will use LOL now sometimes too.

it might have been the work of some nefarious agents of a power with interests in screwing with my life. i am sure you all know what i am talking about but you don't have to say because there is a stigma attached to being a paranoid loony.

cos i was playing Spy vs Spy i thought it might definitely be agents but it was just that he has a key meter and so the credit for his electric had run out cos he is poor and lives on a council estate and smells of sour milk even when he comes out of the shower.
that game is so hard. i thought i could beat it now i am a grown up but the computer still wins. totally sucks. i played for 2 hours and it took me 1 hour to figure out the keys and then the last 30 mins was spent with me swearing at it.

my mate said to go play TF2 with him instead to cheer up but i hate TF2 cos it isn't as good as other games that i play and ppl are racist and mean to me all the time on it.
i only have it so i can trade the items i get on steam (for free) with all the thick ppl who want to give me games for it.
i like to watch the videos ppl make on garrys mod though. they make me LLAFL sometimes.

Quote:

:-= i always enter my initials as ASS cos i am funny =-:

Quote:

if you like TF2 then you will notice that there is a character in it called "the spy" who has the same name as the spies from spy vs spy which i do not think is a coincidence so someone has been totally ripping off TF2 again.

I have put all 3 games that i did play in the same review because i might not have any time to play games for this week cos it is busy cos of release dates coming soon so we all have to work really really hard even though people will find a million faults with it anyway.

no i will not trade you a bills hat for portal 2 cos i know you have a 75% off ticket so give me that and another game and i will give you the deus ex 3 items.
Kelbert is offline                         Send a private message to Kelbert