Thread: Nil's offers
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:54 AM   #2
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilex View Post
Important notice: forget about me using FTP, this guy is too old. Best reply bellow or PM for links and let someone with experience do it.

Panzer General manual:
I found this one on CD image with bundled DOS+Win95 versions of the game. Compared to existing one available on Abandonia it's missing first and last page but the rest of it is pristine quality (PGDOSMAN.PDF). I've fiddled with it and made a version that includes 1st & last page (Manual.pdf). Then I changed the file date/time of it to match the one from original CD image.
To be clear I am proposing Manual.pdf and if it's satisfactory I recommend renaming it to PGDOSMAN.PDF before uploading.

The (+even more) Incredible Machine windows icons:
Just two Windows icons I made for TIM & TemIM using in-game assets. This is DOS-only game so there's no official icons afaik and the ones made by the community suck big-time. These are meant to be slapped on a shortcut that runs the game from DOSBox.

That it all for now. Please tell me if I suck at this and I'll stop, lol.
Hello, Nil. I do not mind uploading your files to my Dropbox account (paid).

Incidentally, I was granted credentials to access FTP, but it is experiencing errors and / or slowness.

So when I finish organizing my files, I will send a message to marko river.”, Japo or Spectre with my files and your files.

Of course, I will credit you for the offer of your files. Maybe you will get some PoE (Pieces of Eight) for the contribution.