Thread: Free Starcraft
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 01:08 AM   #10
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
Well, if you want D1-like gameplay, lore, and difficulty (in a sense), there's always Siege of Avalon.
The full game (the 6-chapter version) still works under win 7-10, only you have to disable the intro-video before launching the game. And it is "sensible" to alt+tab (aka. don't do that. You have to save and exit the whole game if you want to do something else).
Thanks for the suggestions. By the way, I knew that the Icewind Dale is also focuses more on the story than it would be on hack-'n-slash like Torchlight.

As Drakensang series is from the same universe as the Realms of Arkania, I may be wrong, but I also think that the Realms of Arkania also focuses more on history. I also heard that the game, or rather, the caves, catacombs, etc. are EXTREMELY large.

Oh, The Witcher (at least the third) also focuses on the story, but it is very repetitive, with several small missions that you have to do. And a lot, but a lot of talk like Dragon Age and Mass Effect. It would be good to have the Witcher’s spell to skip many missions.

Another interesting series of games would be the King’s Bounty, because it is a mixture of RPG, Adventure and Strategy.

Last edited by Mystvan; 07-05-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan