Thread: New ISO Forum!
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2006, 07:18 PM   #7
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Abi79 @ Dec 19 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]272152[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Dec 19 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]272144[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(velik_m @ Dec 19 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]272141[/snapback]
Quote:
It might be a good idea to add a list of ISOs, so you don't have to go through all the subforums to see what's in there.
[/b]
I don't know. Seems unnecessary to me. After all, the subforums make that list in my eyes. The list would have to be sorted alphabetically, and that's exactly what the subforums do. If it's about this speed/loading issue, then that won't last forever, and once AB is back on it's feet, I believe this will work like a charm. [/b][/quote]I would actually find it pretty useful. Imagine that you are not searching for a particular game. Will you open every letter in a tab or just look at a list and see what name catches your eye?
[/b][/quote]

Imagine a list of 130 games... I think I'll stick to the subforums. A couple of titles makes it easier to linger, and when I finally decide to keep looking, I'll just go to the next subforum