Thread: Console Wars!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 11:56 PM   #6
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burger Meister @ Jul 6 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]298232[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You have to remove pc from the options because the PC is not a console, it's a whole different ball game. How do people think the ps3 outranks the pc and the 360. and the wii, well no thanks... had one of those, but I traded it for a 360 which rocks. I voted PC here because it's an option and pc will always be the best "system".

@Iowa: The wii is not cheap at all. The console may be cheap but look at this.
Wii Console - $350
Wii Remote - $45
Wii Nunchuck - $20
Wii Games - $20-60 (Rip off because most wii games are ports of gc and or ps2 games)
Hi-Def Cables - $40-50 (Comes in 360 and ps3 bundles)

Grand Total: $505 (For Wii, suitable for 2 players, 1 game and hi-def cables)

Xbox 360 Premium - $450
Xbox 360 Wired Controller - $45
Xbox 360 Games - $9-60 (have seen xbox 360 games for 9 dollars, but wii cheapest is $19.99)
Xbox 360 Hi-Def - $0 (Already included)

Grand Total: $545 (For 360, suitable for 2 players, 1 game, hi-def cables)

it's 40 dollars more and is more valuable and fun (Wii is very boring unless you have 4 people constantly wanting to play)
[/b]
Wrong, the Wii for me cost much less, you get everything you need in the initial package.

I paid $250 for the Wii, then $50 for a game, that's all, from that point on I had two Wii controllers (a whole set) a classic controller, and old Gamecube controllers from my GC.

As for the games being ripoffs, hardly, and the argument that they're "last gen games" is totally BS to anyone that actually owns a Wii.
I don't care either way, but when you just speak untruthful things about a console it's dumb.
Also the X-Box Premium already has Wavebird wireless controllers packed in.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy