Thread: Dinopark Tycoon
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2006, 02:30 AM   #47
gamebounty

Quote:
Originally posted by gamebounty@Jan 13 2006, 12:49 AM
Hey guys, this is my first post here, and I guarantee that it won't be my last.* Anyway, I just recently bought this game last week and I just recently found this site yesterday.* If only I had found it sooner, it would have saved me the 3$ I had to spend on buying the game.* But now, I am having some problems, and was wondering if someone could possibly help me out.* After reading this thread, I downloaded DosBox, and then, re installed Dino Park Tycoon.* After I select the "C" drive, and choose PC speakers, (allthough the sound/music test didn't work, but w/e) I click the "save" button, and yet nothing happens.* I remember when I first installed Dino Park, there was something after the sound test dialog, but now it isn't showing up.* I believe that after the sound test, it explained how to open it in DOS.* But I have forgotten what to do.* So if anyone out their knows how to open dinopark through "DOSbox" please let me know.

I look forward to spending many hours on these forums.
Aw man, come on now. I know their has to be someone out their who knows how to open this game through DOSbox. The only problem is that I forgot the command to enter in. I realize that I didn't get the game from this site, but this is lterally the only forum that has talked about the game anywhere. I figured if their was anybody who could help me, they would be here.
gamebounty is offline                         Send a private message to gamebounty