Thread: Freelancer?
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2007, 06:50 PM   #2
Mousazz
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Duss T. @ Dec 3 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]270009[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Anyone heard of this? It's like TIE Fighter RPG. And it's online. Aus people can go to Getonit. Ot you can tell me a server. (You have to make new characters on each server)
[/b]
yeah, had it a long time ago deleted it . took me four years to get it back . my friend's uncle from america (were lithuanian), bought it and we shared the cd until it broke. i did a little search and... anyway, good game, but i only play single player, completed all missions (4-6 years ago hardest mission was attacking tekagi's fortress), got a titan (best ship in all of universe, found in gamma omicron), with best guns. i've been at easter egg found in omicron alpha and omicron gamma (consisting of nomad ships with nomad lasers (1000 shield damage, 3000 hull)).
tip: in doing story missions you'll need to get to an outlaw base (bunschuh (or whatever)). if you'll look you'll see SUNSLAYER torpedoe LAUNCHER which costs 90,000 bucks. :blink:
sorry, i overtalked. bye, mausazz
Mousazz is offline                         Send a private message to Mousazz