View Single Post
Old 27-06-2006, 05:05 PM   #25
SupSuper
Games Master

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bobbin Threadbare @ Jun 26 2006, 01:36 PM) [snapback]239737[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Personally, I don't like the current one. (please don't hate me Sup! ) I made a new GUI like thing but I can't script this or whatever.

Note: The search text is THEME dependant.

[/b]
Like Tom says, it's kind of long. Plus I don't have that much customizability available.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(plix @ Jun 27 2006, 01:00 AM) [snapback]239874[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
For what it's worth, I'm not such a big fan of the using branded software generated software like this. I poked through the source a bit for the XUL (Firefox/Mozilla) version and I'm not a big fan of the data collection when something this straightforward would be relatively easy to write yourself.
[/b]
I used EffectiveBrand because it was the only free-toolbar-making-thingy that I found lying around, plus it's easy to maintain and outputs for both IE and Firefox. If you're that worried, don't use it, make your own if you want.

If you can find me a guide for making a Firefox addon / IE toolbar, I'll have a look.
SupSuper is offline                         Send a private message to SupSuper