View Single Post
Old 30-04-2005, 01:22 AM   #9
taikara
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s@Apr 29 2005, 11:52 PM
I would have to call *cow poo* on that. the document You refered us to, clearly states, that dpi is a print setting, not a picture setting. which menas that any picture can be printed at 300 dpi, it's just a question of size (a 100x100 pixel image would be about a centimeter high at this setting), so what size do we aim at?
Sigh.

Once again, let me post this link:

PRODUCT IMAGE TEMPLATES

Please note the column that lists the image dimension.

Kosta wants the images at 300dpi. Period. Whether you think that's *cow poo* or not. The images should be ready for printing when he selects the winners.

So, when starting a new image for a T-shirt, please put the settings for 10in x 10in at 300dpi.

However, I did just realize that displaying such images will be difficult on the forum. So here's what we'll do:

Make your images at the required printing size, resolution, file type, etc., and save.

Then resize your file to a desired reasonable display size, save, and post that to the forum.

Contact me via PM, and we'll set up a time and way for me to collect your image's print version for verification. If I haven't received your print file before the contest ends, then your submission will be disqualified.

I will do my best to work with all people wishing to submit in order to make sure your files meet the requirements before the contest ends. That doesn't mean I'll do all the work for you, obviously, but if something's wrong with your files, I'll let you know.
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara