Thread: Doom Multi
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2004, 05:10 AM   #16
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Well to be frank with you Goblins, I don't know myself. I sure liked to play Halo the first time around with the easiest setting, but I got bored fast after finishing it once.

I can't say either that I did not like the "new" additions of Halo, mainly the vehicles. But, like I said, it was really only so little that it did not make a difference in the long run.

The story was also great. That's probably what capted my attention long enough for me to actually finish the game.

But all in all, after I finished playing Halo, I looked at the box and began to think. "Well, I have played this game for roughly 20 hours at best. Cost me around 50 bucks. Now that I have finished it I'm stuck with yet another shooter which doesnt really innovate in anything, is not really original and which did not really give me the fun I wanted for the money I spent on it. Hey sure, it was fun for the few hours it lasted... But now check here, I have a game named ADOM sitting in my computer for ages which is slightly smaller than 3 megs, on which I spent 100+ hours already and on which I'm sure I'll spend at least 10 times more by the time I decide to ever stop playing with it... And it was FREE!"

Ahem... I think ADOM win. :w00t: