View Single Post
Old 19-03-2006, 11:21 PM   #59
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Quote:
Originally posted by plix@Mar 20 2006, 12:54 AM
I do agree that I misworded that original comment. What I've been trying to say is that the act of cracking the game is independent of the interest/enjoyment of said game.
oh I know what you meant very well, that's why I didn't dissed that comment just made my own remark. Aye, those two activities are not the same, and crackers are just casual gamers like us, they only play games they like. but they have the fun of cracking every other game they get even before playing them(or not) that makes playing the game even more enjoyabe knowing that YOU were the one that made it work and made it avalible for others to play So they are having fun with a game even without actually playing them Isn't that just cool? I agree, some crackers are just in fro the cracking part, some are in for the games, some are both, everyone for its own fun

@Chuck

You are getting more and more tiring dude Look, you are making hasty remarks about out-there things like society, goverment forms and so on... your analogys have gaping holes in it...

READ THIS!

This should give you a good idea what's copyright, fair use and stuff like that k: let's see what do you thing after that

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh