Thread: Star Legions
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 07:33 AM   #30
peace01

Default Call for supplies first

Zwischy said:
"get reinforcements first thing when you start the mission"
I know you wrote this awhile ago. But, before you call for reinforcemnts you should call for supplies. Once you call for reinforcements you can't get supplies. But, you get supplies if you call them then reinforcements. So, first thing to do is call for supplies then call for reinforcements. As, for bombarding I have noticed often I get a better score for bombarding w/ invasion than from invasion alone. There is rating bonus for cruelty plus the medal. Plus after about 3 or 4c cities are destroyed they surrender usally endng the mission earlier so you get a higher time related rating.
What I have noticed about the crashes is it seems like it is certain missions. Though when I tried to play with
dos box 0.72 I had more crashes and had to play with it to get to work at all. Though 0.63 works just fine. I find that 0.63 works better for most games and 0.70 crashed when I tried using it. BUt then this game also works well in xp's dos emulator and that one allows actual use of long file names.

Last edited by peace01; 12-12-2008 at 07:42 AM.
peace01 is offline                         Send a private message to peace01