Thread: Star Legions
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 03:34 AM   #27
Zwischy

Do you mean 'stuck' as in, everything dies and it's pretty much impossible to conquer the planet without bombarding everything to death and therefore risking a crash?

Let's see...mission 15...so that would be tech level 7 with UGA, correct?

Well, if it's a matter of all your troops dying, get reinforcements first thing when you start the mission. I also can't emphasize enough how you should withdraw your shock troops once they've done their job. As a last resort, try bombing one city then requesting surrender. Keep bombing one city then asking for surrender until they give up. Alternatively, just keep bombing cities one at a time, wait about 5 seconds between each and keep doing this until the planet asks you for surrender first. You risk a crash, but you're out of options if you already burned up your reinforcments.

If your problem is that the game keeps crashing, then no, I'm afraid I really can't help you. I'm not all that technical, what I've learned about this game's problems is what I've experienced through trial and error. Again, seek the patch file v1.02 if you can find it.
Zwischy is offline                         Send a private message to Zwischy