View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:03 AM   #24
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaaViinsZ View Post
Me: Has anyone read that Wall of Text I posted earlier?

Anyone Else: NO.
Here you went into provocative area.

I read your post too. And exactly like marco I can say "Yeah, I see, you don't like 5 stars, and thinks that all ratings are subjective... so what?" it not worth to post.

And I think, everyone else who seen your post thought something similar.

You also didn't write any questions, requests, offers or something that would require answer... Until you start to provoke people, that is.

So what did you expect?

If you want my opinion... well, remove half of sarcasm of marco, and you'll get it. Interesting, but too long and watery.

(BTW, I am IM-man. ICQ, AIM, MSN, Google Talk or any other Jabber variation, and I can speak hours along. Facebook? Email? Yahoo? Meh.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaaViinsZ View Post
I was trying to find something to review that was in the "Approved" section, but I've found nothing so far. Everything either already has a review or isn't listed on the site... Any suggestions could help.
If you cannot found anything for you here, you can offer something different. In the "Offers". Simply, eh?
Quote:
A few games with reviews that came up as Spanish, which I presume must be "Spanish Only" reviews?
There must be not "exclusives", except English ones. I am not in full power here, but I can fix consistency errors, if someone will show it to me. PM me with list of this "spanish-only" games, and I will check them. I cannot check grammars as I am Russian, unfortunately.
Quote:
Anyway, I hope to have more friendly convos in the future, hope my previous post didn't tick you off that much. Friends? lol.
Oh, it was quite friendly answers you got so far, I can assure you.
Quote:
Question that you may or may not know:
Is the Grammar squad full or something? I've gotten to the listing for it, and posted, but many other peoples' posts and my post go unanswered.
I think, Grammar squad is pretty dead long ago. Or at least in deep slumber. We'll see, if your post will be able to wake someone.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre