View Single Post
Old 16-03-2017, 06:42 PM   #47
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile Startup Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
You can use software like RAM Optimizer, RAM Booster, RAM Defrag or something like that.

I am using MZ RAM Booster (defunct. but can find it on Internet). I think it has one of the nicest GUI because many of them have poor or ugly GUI.

Well, if you are rich or full of Memory, then I guess you have a Photographic Memory...

PS: Apple Safari? I hate it more than Windows IE. They are both the worst browsers all time!
I will talk about how the Startup Manager can help reduce the consumption of RAM during Windows (re)boot.

“Many programs ‘consider’ themselves the most important programs in a system: they place themselves in startup and in a System Tray of a system.

This leads to unreasonable using of system resources, of random access memory; and finally, to reducing processor power.

As a rule, such programs write information about themselves not in the Start section of the ‘Startup’ menu, but in the Windows registry without leaving the option to the user and complicating the process of checking the autothread process.”