View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM   #33
Ironsulfide

Unhappy Rats & Wires timing problem

Hello, In the sewers under Johnny Qwong's place with the Rats & Wires I'm having a problem.

I've watched YouTube videos that show a popup message will appear when the rats first bite you and you need to administer the health kit to heal yourself.

However, I don't get any first popup image notice of the first bite. I've tried 50+ times - no joke :) with different combinations and miltiple saves. When I get to the third wire shunt (no matter what order I use them) I always just die from the rats. And if I try to use the health kit after the second wire shunt is in place, it says I'm not injured and I die immediately when exiting my inventory.

The same thing happens in my original DOS install (I have a DOS PC), and in Windows98 DosBox, and in this GOG version that I bought in hopes of getting past the Johnny Qwong sewer.

Any help, ideas or a savegame just past the wires someone could offer up for me would be great. Thanks.
Ironsulfide is offline                         Send a private message to Ironsulfide