View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 08:26 AM   #7
Talin
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Nov 2 2006, 08:52 AM) [snapback]264926[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

EDIT: Daggerfall will NOT become abandonware in the very near future, so don't ask where to get it. Thanks.
[/b]
actually, they will release it when it turns 20 or something, like they did Arena, so its not THAT far away in to the future

and as for Daggerfall, ive have not had that much bugs in my games, well of course ive fallen through the void a couple of times, and once a long hard random quest saving a mayors daughter (or something like that) from a 99+ level dungeon with elder vampires and such rewarded me with a pair of pretty cheap iron boots for my troubles when i was done.... either the mayor was a cheap a**hole, or there was a bug in the reward system :P

but other then that, ive been pretty lucky, no corrupted saves, no messed up main quests and such.

and i have to agree with Tulac, Morrowind gets real boring after level 40, when everything ya meet dies with one smack or two with the sword.
Talin is offline                         Send a private message to Talin