View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 07:45 AM   #5
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

It doesn't seem to be any, as far as I gather. But here's a link to UESPWiki's Arena section anyway http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Arena:Arena

EDIT: About Morrowind: On "constant effect enchantment": Every site so far says you have to raise your IQ to about 4000-5000 and your enchantment skill to about 500. I found another way, that gives you the opportunity to create those sweeties all by yourself without having to search for a "fortify skill" spell.

All you need is a fair alchemy level, a modest intelligence and enchantment skill to start with. Create "fortify luck" and "fortify intelligence" potions. Drink them as you make them before creating the next one. Raise your luck to about 500 (doesn't take too many quaffs) and your IQ to nearly 1700. It did the trick for me, even if my enchantment skill was only 57.

Daggerfall: I posted this tip before, but here it is again: For those dungeon maps: Mark every intersection with a number, starting with 1. Mark the exit as say, x. At every intersection, mark which direction leads to which intersection number (remember to update previous intersections!). By going after the lowest number (and if it's the shortest way to the exit, also "x"), you should easily find your way out of the dungeon.