Thread: Morrowind yoga
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #9
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking The last hot news from battleground

Done deeds:
I have returned the Healing ring to Fargoth.

I have helped Hrisskar to find money from Fargoth.

I have returned money from killed tax-collector Processus to the boss Sosuctos. He promised me 500 golds if i find and kill the murder of collector.

I do not hurry and investigated the small town and around.
I found the taxi - a big bug-like monster who may service as taxi. No. I know this is a save way but i have to up my 1 level.

I found a cave but when i enter with piece some men (incl. mage) attacked me badly so the brave retired fast. Some friend tell me about some cave full of brilliants and money. This one?
But i am still weak to fight number of opps. Probably i have to kill them all.

I upgraded my armor and shield. Now i have about 300 golds.

I tried to grab the picture with Print Screen. Not allowed. Have to make some change in the file.

But, but something is still wrong with my fighting. OK, i tried to find a good trainer to train me. No one.

Ok, what i do when meet crab or other opp?

My Health meter is full.
I have good iron shield. I have nice pant now. The option for the best attack is on. My armor class is 10.
My weapon is iron saber and with button F it is ready to hit.
The opp approaching. I am waiting ready to fight. Nice.
When the opp enters within fighting distance I point the crossbar to the opp, press the left mouse button, wait 3-4 seconds and release the button.
Is the strong sound a successful hit of yoga?
Japo said: click, click,click.
OK, but every-time a warning appeared:
--You can not rest here until enemy is close.---
But i do not want to rest but fight!!

Yes, for You this is funny, but for me this IS VERY important. I see how my health meter reduced, but fucked bug or crab is still alive.

Anyway the game is very nice. The atmosphere, the moving citizens, environment is open, the graphic, even the music.
I like it.
This is gigantic step ahead of Bethesda.

the brave

OFF

PS: Of course DM2 has very good own map. It is not so big map.
I can help with the map link, if needed, every time.
Very important: The famous minions are not appeared in the first let sat 1/3 part of the game. But when You see a flying round object before You at 2-3 meters heights, yes, the hell is here. Of course You may counter attack with own minions every moment.. But here is thread not for DM2 but for Mor.
)

Last edited by yoga; 26-05-2012 at 01:58 PM.
yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga