View Single Post
Old 24-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #25
Charmed
Forum hobbit

Quote:
I hear this opinion countless times before I ignore them whistling.gif
But yes that guy should clearly decide on which side of fence he is...
Lizard, if you were referring to my comment with regards to modern games sucking, I was just being sarcastic. There are lots of great games still being made, no doubt, but how many more Quakes/Dooms/Half Lifes are still going to be made or have to be made.

Modern gaming is pretty much all about sequels. I mean who needs a sequel number 4, 5 ... etc. Heck who needs a number 3... I am still asking myself when Final Fantasy is going to be final and I first asked that question years ago ;p

We all know what happens when they start making more sequels or "gasp" - prequels which seems to be really popular currently. Look at Star Wars - I am even ashamed to admit the trilogy ranked among my favourite movies of all time after the jar jar binx junk. The whole story got blurred because of the mess of sequels. I mean look at the Matrix as well - The first was one of the best movies ever - then the sequels had to come in and spoil every thing.

That is 2 of my favourites spoiled now. I am pretty sure its going to be 3 after they make the next Indiana Jones movies (why ... why) Harrison Ford is an old guy now, come on don't spoil another one of my all time favourites.

I will "kill" anyone that wants to even think about making a sequel or a prequel to the Back to the Future Trilogy - don't even think about touching my all time favourite movie/series. Don't even think about it.
Charmed is offline                         Send a private message to Charmed