View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #104
wardencz
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via ICQ to wardencz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramazon View Post
Thanks for the tips Yoga! I've got my game up and running and it's quite decent. I haven't had any problems with save files for a while now...I did find though that I get a crash when I try to use an "area around caster" spell too quickly.

Anyways, I've got a battle mage character, level 6 now, I've been training him up a bit. He's good with a sword and his magic skills are 40+. I just got destruction to 60.

I'm just getting started on the main quests...I haven't actually done too much with them.

One thing does make me sad though, as a battle mage my character can't wear any plate armor...so he's stuck with leather. It's okay though because when I make a custom character I feel like I'm cheating because I can make my character so strong.
Well, making a custom character doesn't exactly make u that much stronger, it actually expresses your personality so to say. In case u get too many advantages and few disadvantages, there is a difficulty "meter" to the rigthish of the screen, so you can make your game actually much more difficult using custom character than premade cahracter.
EDIT: I strongly recommend having running skill as primary, imo, it's the easiest skill to develop (remember having running at 125% or so, thus running faster than horse =DD)

Last edited by wardencz; 23-11-2010 at 12:48 PM.
wardencz is offline                         Send a private message to wardencz