View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Wizardry IV

An ancient game, inspired to play by yoga's current go with the 7th part of the series.

This sequel sound pretty badass being with the evil side and summoning things time to time to your side instead creating a fixed party.

The lack of sparkling graphic does not disturb, although a slower fighting sceen would be welcomed, but still nothing to scare me away.

The bad part is: there is absoltuely no manual. Thus you don't know what worth to summon (in the starting chamber you can't even leave until you summon priests and make them cast a certain spell at random during a rendom encounter, what later will be even hardened that they must do the same at a certain point of the maze as I've read...), there is no info what the different potions do, and I could not equip any equipment I'v found.
Also expecting I'll remember all the spells during fights I find ridiculous (although here alt+tab helps, as OTHER parts of the series has manuals to be found and that has the list of spells and their effects).

So if someone could provide me info on the how&what part I'd be thankful... Until that I made a short recording anyway if Capo is still expecting that.

Fearie Solitare

A solitare game with nice graphic, and a ... storyline ... what makes the thousands playing feel still different.
I has a ton of achievement inculduing "rising" pets on the usualy achievement table, and in the quickplay mode it even notes if you finish a full level (9 hands in a row) with all perfect statuses.

The game is a little longer then to be able to follow the story, but you can replay that ina separate menu, so it is nicely done.

The upgrade items have different usefullness, so it really worth to gather for certain more expensive things then to unlock from cheapest to most expensive.

Last edited by twillight; 10-11-2012 at 03:17 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight