View Single Post
Old 23-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #17
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scatty @ May 23 2007, 05:32 PM) [snapback]291035[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I think it's a good idea that _r.u.s.s. expressed. It doesn't necessarily have to be allowed to upload larger photos here on the server, but it would be great if members could have the dimensions of the linked from elsewhere pictures of, let's say, 125x125.
It wouldn't also hurt to be able to have larger photos visible if uploaded somewhere else, like 400x400 or similar.
[/b]
That will all be handled through the unified profile in the new version. It will have more powerful photo manipulation. If a need arises, we can allow each member to have a little gallery as well, but that's really optional. I don't want to introduce too many features that wouldn't normally be used.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scarface @ May 23 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]291020[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Thanks for the news, Kosta :brain:

Glad to hear about the changes. It will be good to see the next steps for Abandonia.

BTW, I just want to let you know the translation upload process isn't working right now
[/b]
Fixed & working fine k:

Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta