Thread: Fable
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2005, 11:17 AM   #76
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason1701+Sep 15 2005, 03:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jason1701 @ Sep 15 2005, 03:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I downloaded the game a couple days ago and no sound so i downloaded it again and i get sound effects but are there suppose to be voices when the characters are talking or are there suppose to be subtitles? [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-The Review

Technical Notes:

- The game will freeze in DOSBox, unless you enhance the cycles to 6000+ (CTRL+F12)!

- When the game starts for the first time, there will be no visible dialogues. This is because the game is meant to include speech. So, in order to show the dialogues as text you need to press Enter to get into the Game Options. Then just restart the game, and you'll see the dialogue from the first scene.

- The music has been removed from the archive, but the sounds are included (including the sounds of the scenery animations, like climbing squirrels and screeching birds).

- Both the into and the outro are included in the archive. We are proud to be the only site that offers these videos. Please enjoy.
[/quote]