View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 01:08 AM   #4
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Hey Mystvan

Thanks for checking out my site. Feel free to poke around as much as you like.

Shame you don't like the term Shoutbox. Think of it more as... a Talkbox? Or a Chatbox? Or a NattarBox? lol

I changed the forum background from midnight black, to a picture of Castle Daventry. Better?

The Daventry Chronicles is only for King's Quest stuff. But I plan to build separate sites for Space Quest and Quest For Glory (and also Monkey Island).
You’re welcome. Now, the Forum is looking more pleasant and friendly without straining your eyes. Well, I had also suggested the same thing for the Amazing Spider-Man’s sister-in-law (for the intimates, her secret identity is (E / Li)Lianne Jane Watson) on the AT4.

• Yippee! Now, trying to find the whereabouts of the missing Grand Emperor Japodeis is really a Quest fot Glory in the King’s Quest. Maybe he is with Wally / Waldo... BTW, Where is Wally / Waldo?

• As for Space Quest, during the galactic voyages, most likely I will discover the whereabouts of the WebSpace God of Hollande, which is Lost in WebSpace (the secret code / password to unlock and release his amazing Cosmic Powers is GTX2GvO! Bzzz! Beep! Achievement Unlocked! ), and the Space Adventurer known as WebSpace Ghost (his secret identity is Spectreman!).

• Now on solid ground, in Monkey Island, I will finally find the legendary and ultimate Combiner / Gestalt merged by the combination of 3 Twinsens known for the pun on their names... Shhh! Their secret names are Capo, Japo and Paco ! It is really the Power of the Names!

Last edited by Mystvan; 26-04-2018 at 05:58 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan