View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #6
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
I moved your post into a new topic on this board because this is its proper place, and it would have derailed the topic of the original thread you posted on. But it's no problem, nobody knows how to do things right at the first try.

PS: While I'm on the off-topic topic of forum etiquette, try not to post several times in a row on the same thread. If you have something to add, click on the "edit" button on your last post to add it to the existing text. The reason is that you would fill up pages, which have a fixed number of posts, with one-sided conversations.
Oh, so YOU moved it, it wasn't a forum glitch?
What was the place I originally posted it, anyway?

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ