Thread: Do You Want EU?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM   #10
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Jun 6 2005, 01:40 PM
i used to love the idea of the european dream. i thought it was a great idea and that it would be good for the world to have a superpower that isnt america, however the whole thing depresses me now. no offense to turkish people, bulgarians or any of the other countries that they are trying to get to join, but we still have homeless people in england. our goverment doesnt do much to help single parent familys, and they have set up a nasty tax trap for middle class familys, we still have a housing shortfall, our public transport is the worst in western europe, our hospitals are infected with a flesh eating supervirus, we have some serios issues here basically that need to be sorted out. i dont think we or the french or the dutch should have to pay out money to bulk up the econmies of these lesser countries that are trying to join, we have problems on our home turf. we need to sort these out first before we go helping others.
We should unite, because alone, many countries are strugling. United, we could achieve your dream. Anyway, you are not against it, because you said that you will join it when everything is sorted out in your country. See?
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546