View Single Post
Old 22-09-2015, 08:29 PM   #10
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
In short, many thanks for reporting this, but it's a long known issue as I explained. We could ask Abovo to fix it but there are more important issues they should fix first, starting with the big one that causes it.
Speaking about this... Do you remember old-time bug with tags connection? It is still here, and Abovo did nothing about it. Can you, maybe, remind about it?

In short, tag system supposed to be connected, and any change in main node item (i.e. English) automatically reflects in the translations.

In reality it connects game status tag (shareware, sold, etc.) with game type (action, adventure...), and destroys everything else with any English modification. Very annoying, and is main reason why I stopped to care about Russian translations section.

Definitely, some bonds/links must be recreated in base, but it seems no way to do that from outside of system. :/