View Single Post
Old 14-05-2009, 09:38 AM   #22
JudgeDeadd
Super Freak

Quote:
Newsflash: that's what magazine covers in the 90's did except for the "gradient" which is simply the forum's colour.
No, they didn't. They used a large image for the cover's background, and sometimes added some little screenies on the cover. Take a look at those or those for instance.

Quote:
Well it was one of the better lines to quote - I personally don't see how it's pointless - not anymore than the other quotes anyway.
Well, I'd expect the quote to say something about the game's quality, not just a random phrase picked from the description of gameplay. But okay then.

Quote:
Whether it's something "new" or not, is not the question - we're dealing with 15 year old games here, so if you're looking for "new", I suggest just reading a Playstation 3 magazine (although the generic crap in there is hardly new either).
So, you're saying that Abandonia Reloaded is not a place for new and original opinions? Instead, we should repeat the same things that everyone know already and that have been said millions of times in the past? Because that's what your response suggests.