View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

HA, but the joke's on you all!! This whole poll is a joke! Which you participated in! 2 people voted They've seen better from a talking gecko! Ha! That was a joke in-in- of-itself!

I regret to inform you that I will have to go live with the green elf, Scatty, as he is the only one who supports my worthy cause. You, you, SLEAZY CRICKETS! It was Jonh Sabugs that cursed the whole thing from the very beginning! He was the first to vote nay, and therefor the Condemning factor in this play by Staavspeare in which Staav is upheld by an angry lynch!

CURSE YOU, JONH SABUGS!!!

AND TO THE REST OF YOU--
ZIPPITY-DOO-DA-DAY I SAY TO YOU ALL!
ZIPPITY-DOO-DA-DAY!!!!

SMILE TRANSLATION INCOMING, FAST!

ME: "Whaddaya think"

CROWD: "IDIOCY! NONSENSE!"

ME: "BUT I WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!"

CROWD: "OFF WITH HIS HEAD! NO WAIT, JUST SHOOT HIM, HE DOESN'T HAVE A HEAD!"

ME: "Nay! DO NOT POKE! IS NO JOKE! NO JOKE! NO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!"

(Crowd overwhelms, scene fades.)

Legend:

AB USERS(MOST)= &

Me= & and then

Scatty= (without the hypocracy part!)

Alright, *sniff sniff*, goodbye all.
I shall become hermit after a short while of living with Scatty. (He can only support me for so long)
maybe I'll move to Switzerland, or, I dunno, Nebraska. You know, same thing, 'ight?
peace out, bros. Faithful to the last. I lay In bones. More than you ever gave me...

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ