View Single Post
Old 26-08-2005, 02:01 AM   #3
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Well, the game was just like Battlezone, except the tanks were filled in with color, but still polygons and such. You could choose diffrent tanks. 3 I remember...maybe 4. One slow and strong, one medium, one fast and weak, and you could also custom one, to make it whatever strength/speed/power(?) using a certian number of points. The game was for windows, and it was probabally released around the time of descent, maybe earlier. The background and graphics weren't much. Little less than Starfox, and the far back was just a starry sky. It was 3d and first person perspective (though maybe you could see a behind view of your tank as well), and set had a future theme to it, not modern tanks.

Spectre VR is almost exactly what the graphics were, looks, everything, but I think this game was a little smoother, and definately for windows.

Also it played itself like a "beer and pretzel" game, if you know what I mean. Can't really describe what I mean by that if you don't know.

The computers always had 3 games, minesweeper, this, and a game where you had to kill mice, keep them from breeding and such. (PS, what's this game also? I'll start another thread. Damn nostalgia heh.)
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka