View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 09:05 PM   #442
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Pokemon Platinum #2 - beautiful madness

There is this part with Giratina. That's the local Satan if you care. In the anime the whole mon was meaningless crap, in the game it is pretty ingenious backstory.
But the part to get there ... Look, it is realy beautiful. Seriously. If you only had to pass it, in a "straight" line, it would have been a fond memory.
But nah, Nintendo created a giant puzzle out of this gigantic, monstrous 3D structure. Just what were they thinking?? "Pokemon games are for young kids" my arse! I'd do ZakMcKraken TWICE than this!

----------

I'll be honest. I don't care, and will never care for the post-game content for these products.
The issue here is, the Pokemon League in here IS POST GAME CONTENT. Once you deal with Giratina (I managed to oneshot it w/o a critical for thefirst time, lol, second time used a lvl 15 beaver to catch it, double lol) the game give you the champion-celebration, and says "by the way you can still do crap). But i don't wanna. there's an entire Gym even I didn't visit, the road to Pal Park, trying to swim to the post-game islands - and I don't wanna. Because they feel, look, smell like post-game content.

Last edited by twillight; 10-06-2019 at 07:02 AM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight