View Single Post
Old 13-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
Morath

Nice find; unfortunately not the one I'm looking for. Rather than being cartoony, as Stickybear seems to be, the one I'm looking for looked more like it was constructed with simple polygons (rectangles, circles, squares) on a computer. I'm no artist but I've attached an image to try to give a general idea of what I mean. The bear had a dark grey and a light grey and had a face. I've omitted the face because I don't remember exactly it's style and wouldn't want to mislead based on this, but the face too seemed like it was made with a computer image editing program; probably mostly with something like a line tool. Also, if it helps, the bear was not a static image but rather would move around in some games or if it spoke its face would change a little as well. There was a mini game where you could make shapes (circles, triangles, rectangles) "bigger" and "smaller". The idea I'm trying to get across is that the bear's construction from simple polygons facilitated simple transformations being done to it; such as walking by moving the legs or having it be a different size based on how much free space there was on the screen in a given mini game.

Also, something else that might help; there was a distinctive jingle that would play after completing a puzzle and before returning to the mini game menu; I made a recording of it: http://morath.comxa.com/Record3.mid I recorded it in MIDI to approximate how it might sound on the PC speaker.

Last edited by Morath; 13-07-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Addition
Morath is offline                         Send a private message to Morath