View Single Post
Old 24-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #22
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
Look what I managed to pick up today!

It had arrived on the monday (when I was at work, unfortunately), but I went along to my local Royal Mail depot to receive it earlier this evening.

Many thanks!
Awesome; glad it arrived in good condition, and thanks again for the sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeWar View Post
fuck me drunk, id be all over this if i didn't already own half of it. i think i'd rather die clutching at decreped game boxes than give it away. The one item i am after, (after losing my own copy in a fire round 94) is savage empire. I must have read the manual cover top cover dozens of times, i walked, talked, ate, slept & DREAMED that game for a solid year... but at $135 i'm afraid the reality of it may not live up to the memories... plus i think i'll need find a 3.25 inch floppy for it yes??
The Empire....she beckons........

I agree though, the game is amazing. As you can see from the pic, mine also includes the rare Clue Book, which is a fun read and has tons of content. This is probably the best condition copy you're going to find anywhere, so if you'd like to snag it, let me know where I'd be shipping to and I'll knock some off the price.

Edit: Oh, and if you don't have a floppy drive, no worries; I'll copy the disks onto a CD and include it in the box. Just drag/drop the folder onto your HD and run it with DOSBox.

Last edited by The Joe Man; 25-02-2011 at 01:31 AM.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man