Thread: Gaming Rant
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #54
ComboTroop
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrybKeeper View Post
Yes Saccade, if you have 3DsMAX(version4 and up I think). You can modify body parts and use the Elder Scrolls Construction Set(FREE), to install the files. A zombie would take you some time to create, but the Const. Sets data base can still be used to modify a race, such as race name, attributes, stature, features, etc. The Dwarf was easy stuff. However, Bethesda has a mod called Better Bodies Mod. Simply install and tick the application on. It shows some fairly graphic details to the NPC's in game. Rated X.

Please don't think I am a pervert, but The first woman I saw, I slit her throat and stripped her naked.
__________________________________________________ _____

I installed Oblivion on my HP Pavillion dv6 and also on my dv7. It plays best on the dv7- with a better graphics proc(256mb ATI Radeon 3200).

So far, I like the game quite alot. The key here I think, is to not try and compare Oblivion to Morrowind and it comes off as quite breathtaking- even on a 17 inch laptop, it looks nice.

I am out of the sewers and well on my way to Kvatch to the south, after a quick visit to Chorrol... wouldn't want to spoil it past that info, but needless to say, I am very much absorbed by Oblivion at the moment.
__________________________________________________ _____

I have 69 posts! Okay,...so I am a pervert after all.
I completed the Storyline on Obilivon on PC, i was an Argonian or something spelled similar, i got some wicked armor and weapons! I was like... OWNAGE

Got some Daedric armor and weapons, i been toying around with some mods lately, and i done all the Dark BrotherHood Missions aswell, they take some time to complete The game is really good, IF You put some time into it, and find the right mods to get more than its worth out of the game!
Btw, don't become a Vampire, its really crap, and it took me ages just to get a cure, i spent like up to 4 to 8 hours spread over 3 days just to find the stuff just to get cured of Vampirism! However if you get biten, i think its in the first 3 days, you can reverse it with a cure disease potion i think or something that has the propeties to cure disease, if not, then you have to do a long quest to get cured! Unless you want to be a Vampire in the game, but Vampirism didn't suit the Argonian, its eyes are normally like lizards, and when i became a vampire it looked too human and freaky! But i did many things in the game and acommisphied loads!

Btw the game is a bit racist to Argonians! Listen to what others say to you when playing as one, or a fight occurs between a Argonian or other Humanoid creature, some lines include "I going to make a pair of boots out of you Argonian" well i can't remember the rest, but the game does have lots of racism throw to Argonians in Combat, as some enemies use certian phases that are racist to Argonians... However it is a good game i spent loads of time into as it is!
ComboTroop is offline                         Send a private message to ComboTroop