View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 12:46 AM   #24
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Don't worry about PoE... what matters most is your wellbeing! Are you healthy? Do you have good emotional support? Are you in a safe environment? etc. These are the things that nurture a person to full maturity that God has given each person. No matter the skin color or the gendre or anything else please my psychologist tells me to find friends who are GOOD! It is hard to find even 1 friend who is good. If you can find 1 friend who is good then I hope you cherish that friend for life especially if that friend is someone you met in person#
I know that, Captien Bible .

In fact, I regard this friendly dispute with Cyber-Bonk as something to pass the time and also to harness to poke the Cyber-Bonk .

I’ve been analyzing and now I suspect how Cyber-Bonk has been able to accomplish the feats recently.

I think I can slow down that Cyber-Bonk speed. Well, if Cyber-Bonk surpass me in PoE ranking, I just ask Cyber-Bonk not to use my head as a musical instrument ...

Wow. I am really amazed that Cyber-Bonk is a pianist, keyboardist and pipe organ player ♩♪♫♬ Smoked Hams ♬♫♪♩...

♩♪♫♬ Smoked Hams ♬♫♪♩

I finally developed the strategy to contain Cyber-Bonk’s faster expansion. I tested and perfected the technique since the other option was very, very random...

And without mentioning that I missed precious PoE due to the system not crediting 5 PoE even accepting my correct answer. With my 4-step analysis, I can avoid this disaster again.

From now on, dear Chair-man Cyber-Bonk , I hope your legendary and unrivaled cyber-fingers and the legendary and fearsome Chair of Power will not cause Poke-man any more fear. Phew! Whew!

I hope my almost Waterloo Day , in which our PoE difference was only 13 PoE, fell behind in “forgetting” .

I think to quell my traumas , there’s nothing better than playing the pipe organ (♩♪♫♬ Smoking Hams ♬♫♪♩) ...

Last edited by Japo; 22-10-2017 at 09:35 AM. Reason: multiple post
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan