Thread: Artist Wanted!
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2006, 11:49 PM   #5
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Okay, I thought I only disclose the nature of my project to the voulanteers, but hell, here you go:

I need some good cartoon characters based on real life people(me for instance). There are 4 characters I'd like to be drawn, in different positions. It's for a...club...or like that. Okay, me and 3 of my firends are formed sorta club over the years. Each one of us has his own self-made "character". You know, I'm Playbahnosh (which is almost how you spell parson in hungarian, in fact playbahnosh is the "englishized" version of the word), my friend is Inquisitor (who is a big fan of Warhammer 40K)...and so on. So, I thought we could create a group T-shirt, and I want it look cool. I need each one of us as cartoon characters on it. This is all for now... But later I would like to expand this a little, to create a theme "Inquisition" sorta funny like.

We have a huge fest here on the university every two years. Its called "VEN" (Veszprémi Egyetemi Napok = Veszprém University Days). This is a week long party at full power! At this fest, there is always a competiton. Each department of the university is assigned to a group, there are five groups. These groups are competing for the big prize, to win the VEN. Each group has it's own theme, for example this year there was LuciVEN, with a hell theme, SuperVEN with a superhero theme, VENdetta with gangster theme..and so on. Each group must build it's theme based pub, present shows and advertise themselves, like an election. At the end of the week, there is a voting. Who wins the VEN that group will be famous for all etherity

So I thought this could be our big chance, and nominate "VENquisition" as our group theme on the next VEN (which is two years from now). But that's a very far dream of mine...yet

For starters, I'd like to have some cool drawings of us as cartoon figures, as our "character". Just me and my friend. To make a T-shirt
And maybe some cool backrounds and themes for my mobile

Not a big work, but I can't draw
So, anyone willing to help me?

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh