View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 12:44 AM   #630
Diamondfist
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
In fact, this case was not a Quiz Error. It was the same case of the Quiz of 04/19/2019 in which the screenshot was very similar to the other and caused confusion.

So I ask that when you comment on similar cases, you refrain from mentioning one of the possible answers in your posts, as it would be very frustrating if Non-Quiz Player users get the correct answer without any effort because of the spoilers.

Well it was not my intention to offend and / or criticize you, but only comment without any kind of spoilers, because we, the Quiz Players, will know what you are talking about. I hope you understand what I meant.

Thank you in advance for your attention and understanding.
I will remember not to post the spoiler in the future, and you did not offend; I don't want to make any trouble, nor unintentionally mislead other quiz takers. I did however, go to the game page to confirm that it was the correct game, and there is no other game with the particular features present in the screenshot after triple checking it. I will be aware in the future and just report an issue without entering a spoiler text, and accept and take to heart the critique in the spirit in which it was given. I appreciate the way you phrased it, thank you.
Diamondfist is offline                         Send a private message to Diamondfist