View Single Post
Old 22-08-2006, 10:31 AM   #29
Horoma
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Aug 22 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]250174[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
For both a more accessible user interface and oldschool feel, you can use Norton Commander (get it from our programs and utilities page - scroll down to the bottom to find it). NC might seem awkward at first, but in fact it is a very functional genuine DOS era file manager frontend. It has a plethora of functions that will help you in navigating around the directories, while still retaining the command prompt.
[/b]
Wow, I used to be a NC-addict in the old days. Since Windows, I forgot all about it. I wasn't aware people were still using it these days. I must agree : NC rules to make DOS more easy to navigate. Must definitely re-install.

On-topic : IM2, man what a great game, defenitely one of my all time favourites. Note to self : must really play it again. Curious that, when you play an old game again, it often seems quite different than how you remembered it. Probably just because you have now a whole arsenal of games to compare it with. Hope I'll still like IM2 as much as I used to.
Horoma is offline                         Send a private message to Horoma