View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 02:50 PM   #16
HappyGamer
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Maktaka @ Oct 3 2006, 10:52 AM) [snapback]259087[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HappyGamer @ Oct 2 2006, 09:16 PM) [snapback]258976[/snapback]
Quote:
I just watch the trailler for the new Sam and max. I am sorry that game looks like it will only be a shell of what the oringal was. Felt more like a fan game then a comerical release of the game. I hope they are able to real capture the soul of the oringal before it becomes avilible for relase.

BTW, when this game comes out will it be realsed as a free download or do you have a gametap account to play it.
[/b]
I don't know how you can say the game looks like a shell of the old game. Steve Purcell, the creator of the entire Sam and Max universe, is working on this game (just like he did for the last one). I don't see how you could do any better.

The game will be released Oct 17 on Gametap (which will require a continuing subscription to access the game) or downloaded directly from TellTale Games' website on Nov 1. Me, I'm waiting until Nov 1.
[/b][/quote]

I don't know if just because the guy who created series makes this a worthy title or not. It certainly gives it a better shot because it is more likely and definently worth a look. I think also for me it was the voices where different from the orignal that also kind of threw me. I just recently finished the oringal about month ago and the voices on this just seemed to be different and the jokes in the trailer also did not seem to work as well as the oringal but, then again this is only like a two minute trailer. I hoping that the game does turn out to be as good as the Oringal because I love Sam and Max. You still did not say weather or not it was going to be a free download from the webpage?
HappyGamer is offline                         Send a private message to HappyGamer