View Single Post
Old 19-01-2011, 04:50 AM   #74
MikeyJones

Light and Darkness isn't too bad; just remember to fix the radar dishes (and scan them and their consoles) prior to entering the complex and also scan the outside of the complex with both tricorders. Also, clean the equipment before making the sample, and don't insult or intimidate anyone in the dialogues. This one I found was pretty flexible as long as you did the actions properly and in the right order.

Voids was far more of a challenge for me to get 100% on. I was unable to find 100% guides for "Voids", "Espoir Station", and "Light and Darkness", but "Voids" was definitely the most challenging for me. Also, I play the version that gives you only commendation points at the end of each mission, but from what I've seen, it looks like 100% = 4 commendation points, so my information is for getting 4 commendation points.

Also, in my opinion the voices definitely make it worth it to play through the whole thing again, even multiple times. They definitely add A LOT to the experience, and the many different paths you can take on each mission just make it even more amazing.