View Single Post
Old 21-06-2007, 09:35 AM   #3
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
It went unanswered(I'm sure he's busy)[/b]
Not all of the admins are online regularly. Some (like Tom Henrik) are currently preoccupied with real-life matters and just don't have time to bother with everything people ask them about in PM.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure if I made a topic directly promoting my group it would be considered advertising. Am I right?[/b]
Yes - you would need a permission from either one of the admins or Kosta himself to do that; otherise it would be treated as unauthorised advertising, resulting in warn increase and topic removal.

Quote:
Would I be ok if I made a topic asking members if they had Myspace and then sending those who said they did a pm inviting them to join my group?[/b]
No. That would be PM spamming. PM ability removal, warn increase, possible suspension or even a ban.

Quote:
Also, is it ok for me to have a link to my group in my signature and a little text describing what it is?[/b]
If it would be on a different subject, there wouldn't be much of a problem. Since it's about Abandonware, you would still need a permission - otherwise your signature would be toast an instant it comes within an admins' line of sight.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman