View Single Post
Old 16-07-2005, 04:06 PM   #16
omg
Games Master

i think archaeologist's have it hard in any country really. its not an area that goverments invest loads in and due to the laws regarding the sale of artifacts its not something that private companys tend to invest heavily in. is it really that bad for christians in portugal? christians get called fanatics the whole world over as far as im aware. i think the problem in college and work circles is when they try to convert people. certainly in my experiance in workplaces anyone on a conversion mission gets short shrift from people, no matter what religion they belong to , christian, mormon, jew , muslim, whatever. certainly i have come across circles of freinds where religion is a taboo subject, but then some groups of people refuse to allow discussions on politics. i think that when it comes to your religion as long as you dont force it down peoples throats they will leave you alone. its when people start handing out leaflets and telling people that they will go to hell if they dont repent ect then they are gonna muller you socially. hopefully you will be lucky and get a job in your chosen feild. it will be harder for you than someone with a bricklaying qualification, or computing qualifications because of the nature of your feild there will be more people with qualifications in the feild than there are people employed in it. i think you will have to put up with b's wages for a long time, but if you are lucky you will make it through that. good luck. k:

amongst all of this thank god for funny pictures ....
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg