View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #17
Kelbert
Forum hobbit

Default Portal

Quote:

Portal

If you have not ever played portal then i would say to you to go out and get a copy of it because it is one of the best games that i did play about 5 years ago which is ages in the past.
there is also a new game that has been talked about over the past few months and i think has been confirmed now that is called half life 3 that will hopefully be pretty good. i liked the other ones and i even got to play half life 2a and 2b after i did get the orange box.

valve make some good stuff but i hope that half life 3 will not be a prequel sequel because they are lame like the episodes of star wars that came a long time ago in a galaxy far far away that were not part of the original trilogy of which number 2 was the best and then it is a tie (heh, like tie fighter) between numbers 1 and 3 which are ok.
the rest are all shit and i advise that you do not watch them and join me in boycotting anything that does not have darth vader in it.

most people do not realise that portal is also a game from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Quote:

:-= cave paintings discovered near black mesa support the idea that portal is now an old game =-:

Quote:

it is ok though because games like portal are what is known as "instant classics" and so that means people will become really snobbish about them and will make lots of videos and memes and wear tshirts with it on. i have a mousemat with it and also a tshirt because i am a fanboy and i cannot express myself except by displaying the creations of others on my person.

that is why i have no tattoos.

dota2 is not a game that i would wanna play however so valve failed with that one on the kelvin's interest scale of 1 to 10.

Last edited by Kelbert; 06-09-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Kelbert is offline                         Send a private message to Kelbert