View Single Post
Old 21-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
Kelbert
Forum hobbit

Default Scorched Earth: Mother of All Games

Quote:

Scorched Earth: [neglectful] Mother of All Games

As a younger person i used to play this game with my friends over at their house on their 386 desktop. it was good cos we got to have turns in the hotseat.
if you were in the hotseat you had to take your turn really really fast as there is a time limit and the other players would try to make you waste your time because you had to do a bucket and a shot of tequila while you aimed your MIRV.

that and the cluster bomb were my favourite cos you could make the colour set to be neon or primary or uber-technicolour. no-one else really liked the more outlandish sets but i didnt care cos i was fast at taking my turn so i could goto options and make it so it was the one i wanted AND turn it back before my go ended.

one of the people i would play with was my mate carl's gf and she had some kids with someone else so carl was sad and he cried a bit and so we didn't like her any more.

I found out that she is a bit of a slapper so it makes sense that she would also be a neglectful mother and so whenever i think of scorched earth i think of that situation where my mate was crying and how all i wanted to do was for him to have his go so the rest of us could finish the game.

Quote:

:-= teh neglectful mother of all games =-:

Quote:

For the record: I really like Skyrim (my 1st character is level 72 now) and think it is the best Elder Scrolls game to date.
I would not allow its older brothers to bully it and say it has a terrible magic system and is too easy after level 7.

the magic system in arx fatalis is an interesting one. similar to black and white.

Last edited by Kelbert; 22-08-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: preview size fail
Kelbert is offline                         Send a private message to Kelbert