View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 08:04 AM   #659
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Greetings , dear Captien Bible .

I thought you were already accustomed to the round trip to Purgatory since you have been traveling with a certain regularity ... I just hope you have traveled with all the comfort in first class, enjoying premium seating in first class. So, I do not understand why you are pouting ... Unless you are training to know how to kiss ...

Just like you, I’ve lost almost all my Poke-man powers except in a few Forums. Now I know how the most powerful Wizard Saruman must have felt after being dethroned by Wizard Gandalf. And also the Cosmic Being In-Betweener when he was powerless and at the mercy of his Masters Master Order and Lord Chaos after Thanos had stolen one of the Soul Gems (Green Infinity Gem) from In-Betweener.

My powers as Poke-man is restricted by self-imposition after feeling the great power of the Grand Emperor Japo(deis) . I will have to hide and stay low until dust settles , and the fearful Professor Oak and Imperial Majesty Japo(deis) give up looking for me alive or dead . On the other hand, in a few Forums, I can exercise the powers of Poke-man in all its fullness and magnitude .

After all, I can not allow Chair-man Cyber-Bonk to beat me in the PoE rankings because I am on vacation at a resort in Purgatory ... You can believe that I would come back well bronzed and body in shape from there in Purgatory .
I do have at least two websites I can go to. However I thought I was getting comfortable around here but I guess I was wrong. It doesn't matter does it? People have been banned before and I might not be that different. Like I said earlier I am just a number. The only people who matters are people who choose to be my friend. That is hard because a definition of a friend in The Holy Bible is "a friend loves at all times!"

I have been banned from other websites mostly for my Christian attitude. So that is nothing new. I'm used to it. I will always miss my friends. I still have good memories of my friends on the forums that I was banned from. However they allow me to visit but I can't post. So they should just changed the status from banned to visitor. haha

I am not complaining. I like my place where I am. That's how I got good at programming is by being alone all those years along with my family. You can say me and my family mopped the floors together. hehe

It all comes down to passing the time online doing something in peace like talking about events that make life worth living. In fact I remember a saying from my teacher a long time ago. Watch what you consume and produce. When you consume and produce what is good the light shines from you and people notices! hehe

Don't think it is going to happen in 1 day or even 5. It takes time before you notice people turning to you for once. It is like a flower. First you must pick flowers that are beauty. Then you plant it and within a season or even a week you see roots grow. However you can't see the full maturity until sometimes years later like the orange tree my perfect grandma tended to. When the orange tree is full mature it gives a ripe fruit that is true fruit that is good for people.

hehe

So people are like that. Some branches grow and are already crooked so you can't do anything about it. However avid tree growers love all trees so they allow it to grow crooked but it is manageable. If the tree starts to attack the owner then you have to take drastic action to sometimes chop the tree down#

hehe

I have accepted my maker Jesus Christ! I know where I will be when I die. The Holy Bible says many will hate me when I am alive just like many hated Jesus Christ when Jesus Christ was alive and that is the price I pay for choosing the good side.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen