View Single Post
Old 22-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #24
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
I was convinced it was from TMNT from NES until I asked Kosta if he used any console games in the competition.
Until that point I was under impression the #2 was one of the SNES Castlevanias. Which it wasn't - turned out I had its remix next to a few CV remixes in my MP3 directory. :P

Quote:
If i have to guess more song than you, and i guess all songs, you can't guess more songs than me, right?
If you can guess them all correctly, which cannot be done without cheating.

Quote:
??? please anybody
Since they've been disqualified anyway, I guess it's all right to tell you. Command & Conquer was the first, Loom Audio Drama the second.

Quote:
How important is it to get the number right for games that had several sequels and you're not sure which one the song is from? For example, if you know the song is from Game X, but you don't know if it's Game X 2 or Game X 3.
In Chatbox, this is what Kosta said about the subject:
Quote:
if its a series of games, its ok to say which series it belong to, you don't have to name the exact sequel

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman