Thread: Homm 5
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2005, 10:54 PM   #8
SixApes
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via Yahoo to SixApes

Quote:
* Is it just me, or is this likely breaking a non-disclosure agreement? You say you "came across" a beta - if you're an actual tester then you shouldn't be blabbing about it and doing so is illegal, and if you're NOT a tester then someone else is doing something worse, and you're just encouraging them.
@BeefontheBone
I laugh at your morals. LOL With all DUE respect naturally. I am entitled to my own opinions on morality of course. I find it absurd and pompous on your behalf, to point out the imorality of a post because of the alleged or assumed origin of the above mentioned software.

Yes, I support the modern pirate and the right to hack. Yes, the software was aquired through "unofficial" channles. That wasn't the topic or the reason for the post. I was curious about the opinions of other gamers out there, that love the series. I really doubt that im in need of some pathetic and/or juvenile rant on morality. Ill be purchasing the full version the day of its realease, as I have with the entire series. Thanks, but you can skip the sermon, and save a little of your time. I tire of your kind. And yes, im encouraging "them". Oh......

@Everyone
Ubisoft took the project over. But it seems they are really doing the right thing and keeping the game very close in flavor to the rest of the series. Interface and playability are beautifull. I can't wait to get my hands on the retail. Maybe we will do some multiplaying here on Abandonia.
SixApes is offline                         Send a private message to SixApes