View Single Post
Old 26-03-2004, 07:25 AM   #23
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
As gameplay the two games are incomparable(C&C is much better i think).Also graphics are much more better in the second game.Sound is better... so i really don't see your point Picard.Dune II is a classic , an exceptional game for it's time;but it's incomparable with C&C.

You are of course intiteled to your own opinions about what you like but to say Dune2 and C&C are incomparable is untrue. The are virually identical in many respects. C&C has better graphics yes and better sound maybe even more options but then it was released years after Dune2. The reason I said C&C was a bad game was partly just to tick people off which needs to be done every once in awhile. The other reason was that although in many respects C&C is better then Dune2, Dune2 had one quality that is, for me, an overriding factor to for considdering a game good. Dune2 kept me interrested. I played C&C and even enjoyed it for a time but once I got to mid game I had seen all the levels already and the new units I got could not entice me to keep playing. Dune2 however I played out until the bitter end more then once. It's no doubt a matter of taste but for me Dune2 will always be better then C&C. I did like C&C Red Alert however, funny thing that.
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles