View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 01:20 AM   #5
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Jul 11 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]242827[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Funny, I had no conflict cancling my AOL account. Actually, they extended my account for 3 months before I finally got them to cancel.

But then again, I was just mooching off their free trial.

Yeesh. Listening to the guy's file, he was a jerk. He wasn't listening, he was cutting the CS guy off. Now, honestly I don't love CS phone guys any more than anyone else but cut the guy some slack, seriously. If your account shows you're using it then you need to clear that up, not just go, "Nuh-hu". Sorry, but I'm going to side with the CS guy here and say that guy need to take the plug out of his tail pipe and work with the man so he can do his job.
[/b]
I fully agree... i think the guy at the Call-Center was displaying ALOT of patience, more then normaly required to get a job like that, and he did his job. He had to clear up the issue with the caller stating he isn't using the account, but it shows alot of activity when he enters the customers entry in the DB.

It's more the issue; Why wasn't the the guy called blacklisted and labeld annoying moron?